The convenio teamCompetence combined with personality and a network
All convenio partners have long standing experiences in managing leading national and international groups. Vast know-how in the business fields of technology and digitization, combined with excellent contacts on all decision-making levels, guarantee successful access to and recruitment of candidates for management positions and as business experts.
“We are committed to working for you, as if we were part of your company”
Eckhard Berg is a founder and partner of convenio. He recruits decision-makers and high achievers in the business fields of technology and digitization. He can rely on his long standing experience and an expansive network in these fields.
- Diplom-Kaufmann: business degree
- Commercial manager of a trading company
- Key account manager for a German IT service provider
- Senior consultant/principal in a corporate and personnel consulting firm
“People make markets. We will find the right one for your company’s success.”
Alfred Luttmann is a founder and partner of convenio. His core competence is the successful placement of decision-makers and high achievers. His focal sectors are the information and telecommunication industry, financial services and the logistics industry. He can rely on a strong and vast network.
- Insurance broker and DP-organizer
- Diplom Betriebswirt: studied business management with a degree in business administration
- Worked for many years and in various positions in the insurance industry and at a system house
- Partner in a corporate and personnel consulting firm
+49 (0) 2241 – 250 10 10
“We know who we have to talk to in order to find the right person for you.”
Diemo Kreisinger is a convenio-partner. He focuses on handling projects and primarily deals with the search for specialists and technical and management staff in the information and telecommunications industry.
- Diplom Betriebswirt: degree in business administration
- Project manager for trade fairs in a marketing agency with a focus on IT-customers
- Recruiter/researcher/Junior Consultant/Principal in various corporate and personnel consulting firms
- Managing director/founder and shareholder in two personnel consulting firms
+49 (0) 6074-72 879 24
“Professionalism, passion, a sense for what is essential, combined with creativity and respect, are factors for success in our business.”
Ellen Stein is a convenio-partner. She recruits decision-makers and leading professionals in various sectors and areas of interest.
- Sociologist, Magister Artium
- Human Resources Generalist and manager in an international system integration house
- Senior consultant at a personnel consulting firm
+49 (0) 2241 – 250 10 20
“Technology and digitization need experienced people with high quality standards”
Alexandra Jurgenowski started out as a senior consultant and is now a convenio-partner. She specializes in recruitment for positions at management and expert levels in various sectors and areas of interest.
- Human Resources Business Partner with an international technology company
- HR manager in an international trading company
- Senior Consultant in a personnel consultancy firm
+49 (0) 2241 – 250 10 30
“Digitalization offers new opportunities to help you find just the right person – this is the path we have chosen.“
Ulrich Breimann is partner of convenio. He focuses on the recruitment of IT and HR specialists and managers from different industries.
- Diplom-Kaufmann: business degree
- HR Director at three international IT companies
- HR Division Manager at a national IT service provider in the financial sector
- Executive Manager of a consulting company for HR interim management
+49 (0) 2241 – 250 10 80
“We most certainly are the right partner”
Michael Bartsch is the chairman of the supervisory board of convenio AG. He supports convenio AG in the new thematic fields of the ICT industry – such as security and digital transformation. Michael Bartsch relies on many years of experience, at national and international level, and on a broad network of branches in the public sector and IT-security.
- Cyber security consultant and trainer
- Sales and business development manager for large system houses
- Founder of Cybercrime Public Private Partnerships in Germany and Switzerland
- Board member in the Zukunftsforum Öffentliche Sicherheit e.V., an initiative of the German Bundestag
- Chairman in the work group for public safety of BITKOM
- Owner of Deutor – Cybersecurity Management Consulting & Training
“Experience, commitment and dedication are the true driving forces of a company”
Klaus März is a partner and supervisory board member of convenio. Since 2008, Klaus März has been a Business Angel and investor, enabling companies to partake of his vast experience. He also is a member of various supervisory boards and industry associations.
- Diplom Informatiker: computer scientist
- Managing majority shareholder in a medium-sized company
- Various management positions with renowned international software manufacturers and telecommunication companies
“We need professional personnel consultants for the rapidly changing markets in order to reach our goals speedily and successfully.”
Jürgen Nickel is supervisory board member and partner of convenio. For many years he has been successful as a manager and top manager of international IT and telecommunication companies.
- Industrial clerk, business academy
- Various management positions with renowned international IT and telecommunications companies
- Founder of a corporate and personnel consulting company
+49 (0) 2241 – 250 10 11
Our team comprises of people with long-standing experiences in the executive-search business who can rely on their vast network.
We are guided by our contacts’ expectations – our clients’ as well as our candidates’ – and take these into consideration in all aspects of the qualification-process. This approach guarantees that candidates not only have the necessary technical qualification and professional experience but also have the right personality for the job.
Our team brings tenacity to the table, to successfully find your “needle in the haystack”. We are motivated by our contacts’ positive feedback, who appreciate our trustworthiness and commitment.
This post is also available in: German